Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!


Are you a fan of Ray Charles, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, or Billie Holiday? Have you ever wondered when and how blues music came about? Maybe you’ve wondered what types of instruments are used or what the top songs were in the many years blues has been around? Well, this blog was made to fill you in on these topics and more! I’m so excited to hopefully communicate and share facts and opinions about such an amazing topic. I know there are many people that love blues music but I feel as though this genre is not as appreciated as much as other genres these days! I can’t wait to see what others think and hopefully I’ll get to know other blues enthusiasts! I hope you enjoy and look forward to my future posts! Also, please don’t be afraid to correct any information you feel I got wrong! Learning is key so I’m open to learning more as well! Thanks for taking the time to read and stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Felicia i am one of your classmates on full sail, and i just want to say that you have an awesome blog. congratulations and i am going to continue reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete